1. When you finally got around to watching a TV show you’d taped, only to find out your parents or, worse yet, your siblings had taped over it:
“WHO THE FUCK TAPED OVER BUFFY?! DID YOU NOT SEE THE ‘PLEASE DON’T TAPE OVER’ NOTE?!”
2. When you passed a note in class and the teacher caught you, and then read the note aloud:
“Jason says, ‘Do you like me, yes or no?’ Well, do you, Stephanie?”
3. When the teacher asked you to write an answer on the overhead projector and your sweaty palms smeared all the marker ink:
Plus the blinding light was intimidating AF, which added to your nerves.
4. When you agreed to get only ONE toy out of the vending machine and you got the crappiest thing in there:
“MOM…please! Just one more quarter, I see the toy I want…it’s right there near the front.”
5. When you got 99% into burning your CD only to have an error occur:
“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” —you in 2002.
Page 1 of 4