1. As recently as the 1980s, many researchers and doctors believed
that babies couldn't feel pain, so some were operated on without any anesthesia.
2. All cruise ships have a functioning morgue
3. There are colors
that humans can't see, and you can't even try to imagine what they look like.
4. Less than 5%
of the oceans have been explored by humans, meaning we have nooooo idea what kinda monsters could be living there.
5. The average person walks by almost 16 murderers
in their lifetime.
6. There are things called eyelash mites
that live on people's faces, and you probably have them.
7. Even if your lungs filled up with the same amount of liquid, it could take an extra 10 minutes
for you to drown in saltwater than it would in freshwater.
8. Serial killer Joe Metheny owned a food stand and sold burgers that combined animal meat with the flesh of his victims
to unsuspecting customers.
9. There are more
ways to shuffle a standard deck of cards than there are atoms on Earth.
10. As a result, every time you shuffle a deck of cards, you're probably the first
person in history to shuffle them in that sequence.
11. You're 6.7% more likely to die on your birthday
than any other day of the year.
12. Ted Bundy was a serial killer who also worked at a suicide hotline
. A coworker once said, "Ted Bundy took lives, but also saved lives."
Page 1 of 2