1. Panic! At the Disco's Brendon Urie went from boy next door to the suave bachelor you can't keep your eyes off of.
2. Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams chopped her hair and grew out her bangs and honestly looks fierce as hell.
3. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz may have ditched the red-hot bangs, but he's looking as good as ever with his slicked-back style.
4. Former Cobra Starship vocalist Gabe Saporta ditched his gold chain and purple hoodie, but he's still looking fine as hell in those graphic tees.
5. We the Kings frontman Travis Clark traded in his effortless bedhead look for something a little more modelesque.
6. All Time Low's Jack Barakat went from button-ups to bomber jackets and grew a beard that'll make you do a double take.
7. Former Hey Monday frontwoman Cassadee Pope went from edgy rocker chick to showstopping country star.
8. Simple Plan's Pierre Bouvier retired his bangs in favor of swoonworthy spikes.
9. Former Panic! At the Disco guitarist Ryan Ross went from floral shirts to leather vests, but still looks completely adorable.
10. Fall Out Boy singer Patrick Stump may have ditched those sideburns, but he's still looking great with his go-to cap and glasses.
11. Fall Out Boy drummer Andy Hurley is looking dapper as ever sporting a much shorter 'do.
12. The Academy Is... frontman William Beckett traded his long, wavy hair for a chic, shorter style.
13. Former Yellowcard frontman Ryan Key dropped his blonde hair and returned to his natural roots — and gained some sweet ink along the way.
14. Taking Back Sunday's Adam Lazzarra emits nothing but rocker vibes after growing a full beard to accompany his old mustache.
15. Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker traded in his mohawk for a comfy beanie that compliments his detailed ink.
16. Former Metro Station frontman Trace Cyrus chopped off his long locks, but he hasn't stopped smoldering.
17. Finally, My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way retired his iconic suit and eyeshadow for a more casual jeans and t-shirt vibe that looks just as great.