1. Panic! At the Disco's Brendon Urie went from boy next door to the suave bachelor you can't keep your eyes off of.
2. Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams chopped her hair and grew out her bangs and honestly looks fierce as hell.
3. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz may have ditched the red-hot bangs, but he's looking as good as ever with his slicked-back style.
4. Former Cobra Starship vocalist Gabe Saporta ditched his gold chain and purple hoodie, but he's still looking fine as hell in those graphic tees.
5. We the Kings frontman Travis Clark traded in his effortless bedhead look for something a little more modelesque.
6. All Time Low's Jack Barakat went from button-ups to bomber jackets and grew a beard that'll make you do a double take.
7. Former Hey Monday frontwoman Cassadee Pope went from edgy rocker chick to showstopping country star.
8. Simple Plan's Pierre Bouvier retired his bangs in favor of swoonworthy spikes.
Page 1 of 2