1. Princess Tiana Handmade Dress, $600
Any frog or human would be happy to kiss you in this amazingly accurate gown.
2. Rapunzel’s Castle Tree House, $8,500
Look at the rope! It’s a braid! (FYI, shipping not included in the price.)
3. Original Vintage 1950 Cinderella Movie Poster, $1,595
Almost as good as seeing the movie in the theater.
4. Frozen-Themed Girls Bed, $550
This is crafted from an antique Victorian walnut bed, which was expertly painted to belong in Arendelle.
5. Custom Disney Princess Shoes, $350
Send this Etsy artist a pair of shoes to be customized. He’ll sketch out a design for your approval, then Disney Princessify your kicks!
Page 1 of 4