1. The various Disney parks get decked out in holiday decor.
From Christmas trees to wreaths, there's no shortage of holiday cheer in the parks around the world.
2. The castle is no exception.
Just wait until you see it lit up at night.
3. Some of your favorite attractions get a holiday makeover.
You can find Sandy Claws taking over Disneyland's Haunted Mansion.
4. It's A Small World gets some festive flair.
The lights on this attraction are dazzling at night.
5. You can take a ride jolly ride on the Jingle Cruise.
Don't forget to bring your Santa hat along for the ride.
6. You might not recognize the Tower of Terror.
Keep an eye out for a snowy forecast while you're there.
7. Even Cars Land gets in on the merry fun.
8. If you love candy canes, you'll want to snag one at the Disneyland Resort.
FYI: These are limited and sell out quick! If you want to ensure you get your hands on one of these delicious holiday treats, line up early to grab a bracelet to guarantee your spot.
9. The beignets also get some holiday flavor.
Your candy cane obsession doesn't have to stop here.
Page 1 of 2