1. The poisoned apple in Show White’s Scary Adventures ride is now a hologram because so many people used to steal the real prop.
2. It takes 40 hours to repaint each of the 68 horses on King Arthur Carrousel. (They’re repainted every two years.)
3. Each year Disneyland serves 2.8 million churros.
4. Walt Disney originally imagined Disneyland as an 8-acre park. When it opened in 1955, it was 85 acres.
5. Some of the delicious smells on Main Street are natural…but other smells — like vanilla and peppermint — are pumped out through vents.