1. Tiana’s Beignets from The Princess and the Frog
If you can’t make it to New Orleans, you’ll have to make your own.
Get the recipe at Sugar and Charm
2. Remy’s Ratatouille from Ratatouille
It may be a “peasant dish,” but it’s a delicious one.
Get the recipe at One Sweet Appetite
3. The Cheese Soufflé from Beauty and the Beast
Prepared and served with flair.
Get the recipe at The Kitchy Kitchen
4. The Empire Biscuits from Brave
Like Merida’s triplet brothers, you won’t be able to resist these Scottish treats.
Get the recipe at Not Quite Nigella
5. The Yellow Snow Cones from Monsters, Inc.
“Don’t worry—it’s lemon!”
Or in this case, limoncello.
Get the recipe at Cupcake Project
6. The “Giant” Cookie from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Bake the cookies and then try to hunt down a shrink ray.
Get the recipe at Cooking Classy
7. The Twinkie from WALL·E
“It only takes a moment” (well, maybe a *few* moments) to make your own homemade Twinkies.
Get the recipe at Sweet C’s Designs
8. Mushu’s Breakfast from Mulan
Start the day with a breakfast that’s happy to see you.
Get the recipe at Spoon University
9. The Hi Dad Soup from A Goofy Movie
“Don’t tell me you don’t remember Hi Dad Soup! Oh come on, sure you do! You used to spell things out using the letters, like ‘Hi dad’ or ‘Maxie’ or…”
Get the recipe at Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
10. Tony’s Spaghetti with Meatballs from Lady and the Tramp
The perfect meal to eat on a “bella notte.”
Get the recipe at The Hopeless Housewife
11. Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Unfortunately you won’t have any friendly birds or chipmunks to help you bake.
Get the recipe at Boulder Locavore
12. The Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast
“Try the grey stuff: it’s delicious! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!”
Get the recipe at See Aimee Cook
13. The Magical Cookies from Alice in Wonderland
Will eating these make you grow into a giant-sized version of yourself? There’s only one way to find out!
Get the recipe at Diamonds for Dessert
14. The Turkey Dinner from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
The only thing that can bring a smile to Ichabod’s face after an encounter with the Headless Horseman = FOOD.
Get the recipe at The Kitchn
15. Rapunzel’s Cookies from Tangled
Baking is just one of the many talents Rapunzel developed during her time spent confined to a tower.
Get the recipe at Host the Toast
16. The Stolen Baguette from Aladdin
Make a loaf to share with your faithful monkey companion. You don’t have a monkey companion? That’s a shame.
Get the recipe at Chew Out Loud
17. Gopher’s Succotash from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Gopher’s lunchbox also held summer squash, salmon salad, spiced custard, and honey (Pooh was most excited to hear about the honey).
Get the recipe at Camille Styles
18. Phil’s Fried Egg from Hercules
You can use a frying pan if your skull isn’t hot enough to cook on.
Get the recipe at Top With Cinnamon
19. The Martini from Enchanted
Will an evil queen appear in *your* martini? Maybe if you drink enough of them!
Get the recipe at Creative Culinary
20. The Sushi from Monsters, Inc.
The sushi Mike and Celia eat on their date is probably made from some breed of monster-fish…good luck finding that at your local grocery store.
Get the recipe at No Recipes
21. Kronk’s Spinach Puffs from The Emperor’s New Groove
Good for man or llama.
Get the recipe at Handle the Heat
22. The Mint Sorbet from The Princess Diaries
Don’t make the same mistake as Mia: just take a small bite of the palate cleanser.
Get the recipe at Milliemirepoix
23. The Caramel Apples from Mary Poppins
A supercalifragilisticexpialidocious snack.
Get the recipe at Lil’ Luna
24. The Porridge from Beauty and the Beast
Eat this with a spoon…or don’t! Whatever works.
Get the recipe at Choosing Raw
25. Vanellope’s Cookie Medal for Ralph from Wreck-It Ralph
“To Stinkbrain: You’re my hero.”
Get the recipe at Nerdy Nummies
26. Tiana’s Gumbo from The Princess and the Frog
“You know the thing about good food? It brings folks together from all walks of life.”
Get the recipe at Add a Pinch