1. Mufasa, The Lion King: James Earl Jones
Fun fact: Jones played the voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars and was paid $7,000 for the first movie.
2. Chief Tui, Moana: Temuera Morrison
Fun fact: Morrison is playing Thomas Curry, Aquaman's dad, in the upcoming DC Comics movie.
3. King Triton, The Little Mermaid: Kenneth Mars
Fun fact: Mars also voiced Grandpa Longneck in The Land Before Time.
4. Fa Zhou, Mulan: Soon-Tek Oh
Fun fact: Oh was in the Broadway show Pacific Overtures and played four different roles.
5. Sultan, Aladdin: Douglas Seale
Fun fact: Seale had a very successful and memorable run as Seldon Mowbray in the comedic play Noises Off.
6. Marlin, Finding Nemo: Albert Brooks
Fun fact: Brooks was offered roles in Big, Pretty Woman, and Boogie Nights, but had to turn them all down because of scheduling conflicts.
7. Powhatan, Pocahontas: Russell Means
Page 1 of 2