1. Tea or coffee?
Kit Harington: Tea.
2. Puppies or kittens?
3. What animal are you most similar to?
KH: A panda.
4. Have you ever been mistaken for another celebrity?
KH: Yeah, weirdly, Elijah Wood. I think it's just because we're about the same height.
5. Have you ever intentionally pretended to be another celebrity?
KH: I tried to get into a French nightclub by saying "je suis celebrity" once. That's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me.
6. What was the most exciting thing about returning to the world of How To Train Your Dragon?
KH: I love being part of this family. I loved seeing Dean [DeBlois] — who's the creator and the writer and the mastermind of it — and getting into a booth with him and acting the scenes out with him, because he's just so much fun to work with.
7. What's the most challenging thing about working in animation?
KH: I think that, because you're not necessarily seeing what's going on on the other side of things with the animation, you have to do a lot of imagining yourself about the situation so you can vocally match what's going on. When you finally do it, you kind of go, "Well, I could've gone a bit bigger then, or a bit smaller." But it takes a lot of imagining, a bit like green screen work.
8. Is there an element of your character that you particularly relate to on a personal level?
KH: He's very stressed a lot of the time, you know, he's concerned about things. I think that's like me.
9. Where is your favourite place in the world?
KH: I have a little place in the countryside, and it's very peaceful.
10. Where's one place you've never been, but would love to visit?
KH: I've never been to Argentina, and I'd like to go to Argentina. I've never stepped foot on the continent of Africa, so there's tons of countries I want to go to there.
11. What is the weirdest possession you own?
KH: [thinks for a long time] I don't know. Generally my wife keeps throwing out anything weird I've got.
12. What's your favourite pizza topping?
KH: Anchovies. Mhm.
13. What's your drink of choice?
KH: A nice Barolo. Red wine.
14. What's your favourite drunk food?
15. What's your signature dance move?
KH: The shoulder dance. It goes like that.
16. What advice would you give to your younger self?
KH: Chill out, mate. [laughs]
17. And what's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
KH: Turn up and be happy. Wait a minute, no, I got that wrong. It's turn up and be nice.
18. What's the craziest fan encounter you've ever had?
KH: It's probably with someone like Tom Brady. He's a fan of Thrones, and that's mad, isn't it? One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and he's a fan of the show.
Page 1 of 2