1. Listen, I don't want to jinx it, but second episodes tend to be big on this show.
2. I mean, Jon Snow came back from the ever-lovin' DEAD in Episode 2 last season.
3. So let's see some fireworks, huh?
4. OK so clearly Dany doesn't trust Varys one bit. Good call, tbh.
5. Oh shiiiiiit Melisandre's here!
6. Y'ALL PRINCE HAS NO GENDER IN HIGH VALYRIAN.
7. I mean, we were all pretty much assuming that Dany was a candidate for the Prince Who Was Promised but it's nice to hear.
8. "Ned Stark's bastard?" Haven't heard that one in a while.
9. "He sounds like quite a man." Girl he is but he's your nephew so don't get any ideas.
10. OK also don't tell him to bend the knee, everyone's been telling him to bend the knee via raven, you're late to the game.
11. I can't believe we're already at the point where we're talking about dragons vs. wights, IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE.
12. Honestly everything Cersei is saying about Dany is kinda true?
13. She did crucify people and feed them to dragons.
14. Oh mannn, it's Sam's asshole dad.
15. "Rickon, isn't it?" "Dickon." Lol nice dig at George R.R. Martin's character-naming habits.
Page 1 of 4