1. I feel emotionally unequipped for this.
2. But hey, at least Grey Worm is definitely still alive.
3. Should they be preparing barrels of presumably very flammable oil against an army that has a dragon?
4. "It really is all cocks in the end." There's a sad fucking truth.
5. "Why would anyone want to live like that?" Jon's such a country boy.
6. Wow did Cersei just put Brienne at the top of her kill list? Brienne's got some status.
7. TYRION–POD REUNION!!!
8. It just wouldn't be a Podrick scene without a mention of his legendary wang.
9. OH MY GOD THE WAY THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ARYA.
10. THE HOUND'S SMILE.
11. That was nice. Now, back to feeling a sense of overwhelming dread.
12. You guys, Cleganebowl has never been closer.
13. Also, Cersei is serving up LOOKS.
14. Convenient how there's someone here for everyone to want to kill.
15. Wow. Awkward meeting thus far.
16. Haha of course Dany's making a fucking entrance.
17. So dramatic.
18. Euron is still king of all dipshits.
19. Jesus, if the fucking wight is dead...
20. Now THAT was a demonstration!
21. Cersei's look of shock and terror is so damn satisfying.
22. THAT'S what it took to get rid of Euron?
23. Jon, now would be a great time to just lie a little bit.
24. Like, just a tad.
25. Who thinks Jaime's gonna stab his sister by the end of this episode?
26. Literally everyone is telling Jon how dumb he is.
27. Because he is the dumbest.
28. For someone who isn't Ned Stark's son by blood, he sure does all the same dumb stuff Ned did.
29. I like how both Tyrion and Jaime are like, "yeah, she'll prob do a lil' murder rn."
30. Hoo boy she's thinkin' about it.