I bet you haven't had a chance to visit the mysterious and ultra-exclusive Club 33 at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
For those who don't know, Club 33 is a private restaurant and bar within Disneyland's New Orleans Square.
The name Club 33 comes from its location at 33 Royal Street.
Because Club 33 is super exclusive, the mystery continues to grow as to what actually goes on behind its closed doors.
Other Club 33 locations can be found in Tokyo and Orlando.
1. First, the only way to get in is to have a membership or to be invited as a guest by a current member — otherwise you're out of luck.
It's rumored that the waitlist for a membership is at least a decade long, with initiation fees costing $25,000 and annual dues totaling $15,000.
2. If you're lucky enough to get inside, you get the added perk of receiving Fast Passes to any attraction just because you're visiting Club 33.
3. The first thing you see on your way up to Club 33 is the Court of Angels, along with an iconic staircase that was basically made for Instagram bragging.
Mondo Espinoza, who runs a Disney fan account called The Disney Bae, recently had a chance to dine at Club 33 and described the environment as "magical, breathtaking, and pure Disney magic."
4. The lavish dining room, Le Grand Salon, has tables lined with white cloths and spacious windows overlooking New Orleans Square and the Rivers of America.
5. Once seated, your table is decorated with stunning, gold-rimmed china sporting the Club 33 logo.
6. The curated menu has a variety of options ranging from sautéed escargot to filet mignon. These are both featured on the four-course menu, which costs $90 per person.
7. Club 33 is the only location within Disneyland where you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage.
Popular drink offerings include a Sazerac, Moscow Mule, and Rams Gin Fizz.
8. If you have a sweet tooth, there's no shortage of elegant desserts you can order, including tangerine vanilla cheesecake and chocolate profiteroles.
9. The jazz lounge, Le Salon Nouveau, has a dark and moody vibe similar to the ghostly Haunted Mansion and is exclusively for platinum and executive Club 33 members.
10. For a spectacular bird's-eye view of Disneyland, members can hang out on the outdoor balcony overlooking New Orleans Square.
Page 1 of 2