2. This Chucky portrait that will ~leave you in stitches~:
3. This watercolor rendition of Frankenstein:
4. This single red balloon that will send shivers down your spine:
"My most recent tattoo is a red balloon from It. My other tattoo is an homage to Alfred Hitchcock, the master of suspense."
5. This toothy Jaws tat:
6. This classic Ghostface mask with the single scariest line known to Scream fans:
"I've had a fondness for horror movies my whole life, and Scream has always been my favorite franchise. I decided to finally get a tribute tattoo when Wes Craven passed away. It's the Ghostface mask along with the line, 'What's your favorite scary movie?'"
7. This grayscale portrait of Elsa Lanchester:
"Elsa Lanchester’s eight minutes on screen in the Bride of Frankenstein are probably some of the most iconic in all film. I've been a lifelong fan of horror and monsters, and she represents all that’s ghastly, yet beautiful, about the genre I love."
8. This chilling Silence of the Lambs–inspired set:
9. This quintessential pair inspired by Beetlejuice:
“'I’m the ghost with the most, babe.' —Beetlejuice”
10. This paper boat you'd never want to see floating near your storm gutter: