1. Did you wake up this morning wanting to look like Ursula from The Little Mermaid?
Because she certainly did!
2. Maybe you'll appreciate this work of art inspired by the infamous Cruella de Vil.
3. Or how about this Cogsworth-inspired look, a true tribute to Beauty and the Beast?
Just look at those cogs! (⊙＿⊙')
4. Someone found inspiration in the most enigmatic cat in the whole Disney universe.
5. While others opted for the iconic Disney princesses from our childhood, like Snow White...
7. And Aurora, too!
8. If you ever wondered how Goofy would look on your makeup, here's your answer:
9. The excitement surrounding the new Beauty and the Beast movie has reached unexpected levels.
10. And some couldn't resist using their magical makeup skills to recreate entire scenes from the movie.
11. If you were hoping for something a bit more subtle, maybe this Rapunzel look is the one for you.
12. Or how about the classic color that defined Ariel?
13. Blue eyeliner, terra-cotta eyeshadow, and a touch of gold to transform into Pocahontas.
14. Don't even lie, you know you would go out with this Red Queen look from Alice in Wonderland.
15. And maybe even this one, inspired by the beloved Dory.
16. Sometimes more is more, as is the case with this FABULOUS look from Up.
Eyebrows most definitely on fleek!
17. Not to mention this magical pair, straight out of Neverland.
18. Anyone else craving spaghetti?